Go To Content

Changhua Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


What should one do when unable to make payment in person, due to lack of time, at the administrative enforcement branch after receiving payment notice?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2018-11-03
  • View count:1768
The obligatory party can make payment in one of the following three ways if unable to pay in person at the administrative enforcement branch:
I. Pay at the transfer agency indicated on the payment notice.
II. Pay via Postal Office Money Order.
III. Pay in person at the enforcement branch sending the payment notice.
Go Top